We require that all car booters abide by the following trading policies:
- No sale of counterfeit goods or copied / counterfeit media of any description
- No sale of age restricted goods when they are sold to under age buyers, displayed incorrectly or sold without the required licence.
- No sale of alcohol / tobacco of any description
- No sale of any type of food including cakes
(Only caterers authorised by management are permitted to sell food and drink)
- No sale of pets or livestock
- No sale of offensive weapons
- Persons found selling any of the above will be asked to leave.
Abusive or aggressive behaviour towards staff, sellers, or buyers will not be tolerated. Anyone found acting in this manner will find themselves excluded from the grounds, and may also result in further action or prosecution.
Please leave your pitch, and this site, clean and clear of rubbish.
- We operate a strict clean policy on this site
- You are provided with a clean pitch and you are required to leave a clean pitch.
- There are no facilities on site for disposal of unwanted goods.
- Litter bins are provided for the disposal of normal waste and litter only.
Action, to include, but not be limited to being banned from the site, will be taken against any person or persons leaving goods or rubbish on this site.